Google, New York Times, Adidas Originals, Snapchat, Samsung, Buzzfeed, i-D magazine, Penguin Books India, Scholastic India, Vogue India, Architectural Digest India, Elle India, Marie Claire India, Grazia India, Harper’s Bazaar Bride, Cosmopolitan India, Lalit Hotels, Kulture Shop, Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd., Red Bull, Kokaachi Comics, Péro, Sabyasachi Couture, Suket Dhir, Manish Arora Paris
Jasjyot Singh Hans is an illustrator unendingly inspired by an explosive neon mix of fashion, music and pop culture. He has a constant regard for things past and a voracity for all that is current. He studied animation film design at the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad and has an MFA in Illustration Practice from Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore.
His work chronicles around themes of body image, sexuality and self love.
Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Runner Up: Creative Quarterly 51
- Silver medal - MoCCA Arts Festival Awards of Excellence 2017 in Short form comics
- American Illustration 36 ARCHIVE
- Distinguished Merit: 3x3 Magazine Student Show Annual 14
- Winner: Creative Quarterly 47-48
- Runner Up: Creative Quarterly 50
- MICA Nancy Lee Rhodes Roberts '39 Scholarship 2015